<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

A strange dream. 

Of all my many dreams (real ones, not aspirations - I don't have any of those) I have frequent eerie ones.

Last night I dreamt I was at a house party somewhere in the country. The party went for some days and I was a guest.

The other guests were unknown to me and appeared slightly stilted in manner; stiffly formal; pleasant but a little aloof you might say.

What was odd was the topic of many conversations. A little unpleasant, out of keeping with the generally formal tone of the party.

They kept talking about macabre things and events.

By the third morning I noticed something unnatural. The other guests had not changed their clothes and by this time I realised they had not been to bed.

They were dead people.

I was at a party of ghosts.







is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?