<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I'm not a blogger, I'm a 'total blogging services and solutions provider'. 

I hate jargon. Especially 'marketing' jargon.

You know, those ads that say 'total (industry) service solution provider'. It's ususally like, computers or some semi-business technical thing.

Now, EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD is a total service and solutions yadda yadda yadda of one kind or another.

This morning I heard an ad on the radio for a company that makes tea in several flavours, with the slogan 'your total tea service and solutions provider'.

They make teabags, for crying out loud. What happened to cute slogans like 'Our tea tastes GREAT!' or 'Time for tea, time for (brand)'?

I totally should be working in advertising.

Have a good day.

Your total blogging service and solutions provider.






is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?