<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

How does the Internet work? 

I think it works by suction.

When you click on a website - for example, someone's blog - it creates a vacuum somewhere in cyberspace and the internet 'sucks' the website or the blog ALL the way up the line to your computer through some kind of pipe. It works by air or hydraulics or something, I don't know. It could even be magnetism.

Then, when you click on comments, the internet once again sucks comments ALL the way up the pipe by the same process and opens all the comments. (Or no comments if nobody reads your blog.)

Sometimes my computer will open a website but it just doesn't have enough suction to suck comments up the line. (You have to understand, if you're in a far country, the internet has to suck a lot harder.)

That's when I have to turn my computer off.

I hate it when the internet runs out of breath.






is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?