<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I can't work it out. 

There's this metal, deth, punk and goth music store in the city, hardcore, full-on. There are chains and razors, black decor and confronting posters everywhere and the music goes all day blasting ugly anti-social lyrics at about a hundred decibels.

The staff at this store are like, 'Man is that ever a great band, did you see them in concert!' and 'Sure we can get that in for you, it will be here tomorrow!' and 'I really like your choice, sir, that is one great CD, did you like their last one?'.

Then there's this other music store. It's a mainstream place playing happy pop hits and middle of the road music and attracts thousands of customers.

The staff are like, 'Well I don't know if it's in stock, did you look on the rack?' and 'No, I don't know when that is going to be released, what am I, a record company?' and 'Look, you'll have to wait, I'm busy.'

How does that work?









is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?