<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The soap pump-pack. 

It's sitting there right by the sink in the kitchen at the place where I work (well, the place I go to during daylight hours, I don't actually do much work).

The label on the pump-pack lists a bunch of 'herbal' ingredients and has the word 'aromatherapy' over the ingredient list.

Under the soap brand name in large letters is 'anti-stress'.

You know what that is?

Baloney.

Excuse me, I'm stressed, I have to go and wash my hands with some anti-stress soap out of a pump-pack made of petrochemical-derived plastic.

Baloney.

If you're stressed out, washing your hands is NOT GOING TO HELP.

As for aromatherapy, what a crock.








is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?