<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Working? Sneak out and go and see a movie. 

It's a great pleasure if you're in the city and have a cinema close by. You can slip out close to lunchtime, maybe catch a midday session and be back in your office by 2.30 or so.

I used to do this 'blind' i.e, I wouldn't check the listings but just turn up and catch the next movie, whatever it was.

In this way I saw a bunch of movies that maybe I would never have actually chosen to go and see, but quite enjoyed most of them.

(There was one absolute shocker - an Australian movie called Crackers starring - if the word 'starring' can be used in this movie, which I don't think - British comic actor Warren Mitchell. Crackers is possibly the single worst movie ever made. It should have ended up on the cutting room floor. The whole freakin' lot.)




is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?