<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Dream. 

Inside a huge church or cathedral or someting, I don't know.

It was a christening or baptism or whatever they call it.

Anyway, there were children. Many children.

Then the earthquake started. The place was going up and down like two giants were shaking a subterranean Turkish rug.

A couple of us looked out and thought, this is no earthquake, it's the end of the world.

I pushed the huge wooden doors closed and shoved the metal bolts down.

Why? I don't know, I dreamed it.

I don't know what it means.

Maybe it was like Beslan or something where no matter how much people shut the doors to their supposedly protected territory like a school or a church or something, someone can still get inside and train machineguns on children and shoot them dead.







is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?