<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sometimes, annoying things happen. 

I open up a webpage. I click on something. Another page opens.

Then I click backspace or click on the back icon to go back to the first page.

It doesn't go back. I try again. It just stays on the second page.

I click several times in staccato, my finger jabbing the backspace button until I think I might break it.

Nope.

So I click on the close button thinking the second page has opened in another window.

And it shuts down the whole freakin' internet.

*

It sure used to be easier reading a book. You turned the pages with your hand, and back with your hand if you forgot something. And with books, there's a beginning, a middle, and an end. Not with the internet. It's the 'infinity' of ... reading material, I guess.

How am I going to read the whole internet? There's no table of contents and no alphabetical index, just a 'google'.





is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?