<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Correction. 

On my blog, over to the right, below Google News (why do I have Google News on my weblog?) it says Send Me an Email.

Some time ago, filegirl pointed out to me that I had the incorrect email address. But I corrected the address only in Comments - the line that shows your email address - and omitted to correct it in the Send Me an Email link. Sometimes I can be very stupid. Other times, I'm reasonably clever. This was one of the stupid times.

To anyone who has tried to send me an email over the last year and a half, I apologise. Now you can email me and I will receive it and reply to it.

I'd hate to be thought unresponsive.





is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?