<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What a hypocrite. 

After lambasting (I love that word, it has culinary overtones but I can't think why) other people for not posting, I go off into space or disappear in the Amazon basin or get lost in the Gobi desert or whatever.

(It's more like the 'whatever' than any of the others. I would like to visit the Amazon and the Gobi desert but it will probably never happen. Day trips to the beach seem to be the farthest I get from home.)

In any case, I haven't posted for many a long day. And several short ones.

Stung by Boo into action (well, a kind of osmotic movement in the general direction of the keyboard that you probably couldn't really call 'action'), I am now resuming posting.

Thanks, Boo.




is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?