<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cell phone goes missing. 

I'd been shopping.

Came home.

Later that day, where's my phone? Not in the hallway. Not in my pockets. Not in the car.

Call the number from the landline.

Pause. The refrigerator gives a muffled ring.

Open the door. A plastic bag containing bacon bones from the butcher is ringing. Not so muffled any more.

There's my phone. In with the bacon bones. I must have dropped it into the bag when I was putting the shopping in to the car.

It was fine. Just a bit cold. No dramas.

Not like the time it went through the washing machine.






is it time for a nap yet? i think so

Comments:
did it smell like bacon?
 
It did actually, Topanga. Then the dog tried to get it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?